3 Tips to Follow when Creating SEO Blogs
- Consider SEO before creating a blog
Most of the blogs fail because SEO wasn’t considered before creating a blog. SEO begins even before you type the first word on your blog. There is more like a formal procedure to follow like reading your target market, choosing keywords and the ways to integrate those keywords in the content, and a lot more.
- Define your goals
Every content piece you publish on the website must have a clear and specific goal. You can have goals like:
- Get more relevant content indexed by Google
- Promote your posts by adding internal links
- Get in touch with your subscribers
- Target a specific keyword that has no rankings
- Use the new post in your social media campaigns
- Use the new post to get the attention of other bloggers and gain new backlinks
- Demonstrate your expertise about a topic.
- Do keyword research
Now that you have determined your goals and the way to evaluate the performance, you may want to do some keyword research. This helps in determining the keywords you want to use, having great SEO post titles, on page SEO, and understands user intent to produce SEO friendly content.
Not sure how to proceed with this? Consult the best SEO Singapore agencies like MediaOne to make the most of digital marketing and make your business thrive in no time.