How To Pass The Time If You Are In Quarantine Due To The Coronavirus?
Source – https://pixabay.com/photos/lockdown-virus-self-quarantine-5041623/
Introduction about the quarantine time
Quarantine is the term used when a person got exposed to the virus but has got no symptoms. They need to stay at home for a certain period. This is to be done because the person could be infected and may spread the virus, irrespective of the fact that they are feeling well. The quarantine period is for 14 days since they got last exposed to the affected person. One can utilize this period in different ways. Some of the different ways to utilize this time have been explained in this article.
Different ways to use the quarantine period
- One can read their favorite book. Books mainly help in exercising the brain, building vocabularies, lowering stress, and also helps in enhancing the imagination. One can also go for the audiobooks. One can also complete their pending books.
- For the busy schedule, one can hardly get any time to rearrange their wardrobe. During this quarantine period, one can have enough time to set their wardrobe.
- Most of the people with their busy schedules are not being able to do any exercise. This quarantine period can be the best time to pay attention to their health. One can make a routine of workout and can stick to the same. There are different exercises which can be done in the comfort of the home which is both effective and also fun to do.
- This time can be used for financial planning. Having financial freedom is one of the greatest assets in itself as this lets someone to live life on their own terms. Careful analysis of finances mainly includes identifying those areas where a person tends to spend more and in the same way correcting some other related aspects as well.
- For the religious people, one can spend this time doing some meditation as well.
- One can set-up a theater-like experience in their homes. Nowadays the at-home movie projectors are becoming smaller and less expensive. This mainly allows someone to project the new release or family-friendly classic on any of the blank walls.
- During this quarantine period, writing the journal can not only help someone to preserve their memories but will also help someone to express their feelings.
- This period can be used in developing some hobbies.
The rules and regulations to be followed for quarantine
For the small families, one can use one of the rooms in the home for self-quarantine. But in the case of a large family, one can use the room in the terrace or the roof top room for quarantine purposes. The self-quarantined person should follow the below-mentioned rules during the quarantine period.
- The person should stay in a well-ventilated room having an attached toilet.
- The quarantined person needs to stay away from elderly people, children, and pregnant
- The person should restrict their movement within the house.
- The person should not attend any kind of gathering like weddings, condolences, etc.
The quarantine period can be an awesome opportunity for many for self-development.