Why should not you travel alone?
Traveling is a fun activity. We love all traveling. We travel various places to get out of our precipitous and busy life. Everyone gets tired of daily monotonous life. We all travel to have fun and refresh you. Traveling is essential for all. This helps reduce tension and make people happy. People get a new experience and knowledge of their trip. Some people like to travel in a group while some people like to travel alone. Traveling in a group gives us the feeling of security and safety. Traveling alone gives the feeling of freedom.
Above all, we do not meet the problem when we are in urban areas. The problem begins to discover when we start moving from the road. Nobody can predict when the problem arrives. He comes when he wants. The problems may differ depending on where we go. The trip is uncertain that it may not happen during the trip. It is therefore better to take precautions before traveling. We should always travel with your family, friends, colleagues, etc. We may not find a travel partner for each trip. If you are traveling with a travel partner is not possible, it is better to travel with a guide or search another traveling companion.
Traveling alone can create various problems such as:
1. We can be attacked by wild animals when we travel alone along the dense forest. If we travel in a group or with a travel partner, it’s less likely to have an animal attack. If we are attacked, there will be the companion to help us. But if we travel alone, no one will be there for help. It is therefore better to travel with the traveling companion.
2. We can get serious health problems, such as acute mountain disease, madness, hape, etc. When we travel to high altitude (when we go for hiking and climbing).
3. We can have a serious injury that can lead us to death.
4. We can stay stuck in some dangerous problems.
5. We can lose our way.
6. In some destinations, we can be kidnapped by local rebellions as captive,
7. We can be stolen, etc.
8. Hospitals may not be available in the routes Off Minor health problems can become fatal. If there is no one to worry about.